Wednesday 15 June 2016

TRAVEL WISHLIST

Hello Everyone! Just recently over on my Instagram i have been expressing my obsession about Santorini, which is currently at the top of my summer holiday wishlist. So for today's post i thought i would share some of the destinations on my travel wishlist, in more of a lifestyle post...

1. Santorini,Greece.


Like i mentioned in the intro to this post, Santorini is in fact the number one place to visit on my travel wishlist. I literally can't stop scrolling through pictures when i have a spare minute, i just think that it looks like such a beautiful place to visit full of character and all of those calming bright blue views surrounding. 

2. Paris,France.


This is in fact a place that i will be heading to in a few months time, which i am super excited about. I cannot wait to dive into a macaron from Ladurée and raid Sephora. Another thing i really want to experience is the Louvre Museum and also Luxembourg Gardens.

3. Rome,Italy.


Rome is a place i have already been to before, but only for the day. When i was last in Italy we in fact stayed in Florence, which is such a beautiful place also. So i would love to go back and stay specifically in Rome and explore more than i got to initially, especially the Sistine Chapel.

4. New York City,USA.


New York is probably a must go to place by so many people, including me. It would just be one of those trips that you can fit so many places to see in and also it would be rude not to raid the shops *cough cough sephora* again ha ha and also bath & body works! I really want to make it my goal to have a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity, as the film Serendipity is one of my favourites ever!

5. Las Vegas,Nevada. 


My final destination on my list of top five is another American adventure and mainly because i really want to do the whole helicopter over the grand canyon experience. My mum has been to Vegas before and she says it was an amazing trip full of life and sites to see, like the gondola in The Venetian Hotel and the Bellagio fountains.  

No comments:

Post a Comment