Wednesday 8 March 2017

CURRENT BEAUTY WISHLIST: THE MAKEUP EDITION

Hello everyone! Just recently i have found myself crushing on so many different products, from makeup to skincare. I also feel as if it has been a hot minute since i last did any form of wishlist consisting of only beauty products, in fact i think it was last summer. As we are heading into the spring/summer season there seems to be so many cool new releases that i have my eye on, along side a few that have been around for a while. I thought i would split this post into two, focusing on makeup first and then the skincare wishlist post to follow next week.


I have been lusting after giving this concealer, ever since i saw someone use it in a tutorial. This concealer claims to be full coverage, blurring, smoothing and concealing all at the same time. I know i will be the shade custard just like the radiant creamy concealer, as it is perfect for light/medium skin with a yellow undertone. 

If you have read my posts for some time now then you will know that i pretty much only ever use the L'Oreal brow artist plumper brow gel, as i have never found anything quite as good. With that in mind i saw this one by Charlotte Tilbury and thought how amazing the wand looks on this one, as it is super tiny and would probably fix every brow in place and the shade supermodel is perfect for those with dark brown/black hair.

So not too long ago mac released new shades in the retro matte lip colours, of course i have my eye on the nudes and more particularly the shade burnt spice. This shade is the most amazing creamy nude shade with a pink-y undertone, these are super long-wearing yet comfortable and all of the shades have a matte/suede finish to them.  

So the brand ofra is one that i have lusted after for some time but it was a brand only available in the states, until now as you can get a hold of it on beautybay. Just like any makeup lover, highlighters are a weakness for me and this particular shade looks beyond stunning as it is a gorgeous golden shade.

I have seen so many different beauty guru's using these all over social-media recently and oh my, oh my, they look so beautiful. Of course me being me have my eye on the shade bronzed bell (bronze with silver/copper) as it is my favourite kind of shade, along side the shade kitten karma (champagne with silver/copper).

If you have read my posts for a while, you will already know how obsessed with the too faced sweet peach eyeshadow palette i am. That being said i was naturally going to be lusting after the glow kit when it was released, i also featured this on my Instagram story the other day saying how much i need to get my hands on one.



No comments:

Post a Comment