Friday 19 May 2017

MY GO-TO PERFECT NUDE LIP COMBINATION

Hello everyone! So if you have read my posts for a while now/know me in person, then you will already know that i am a nude lip kind of girl and a firm believer that not every nude is the same. The huge hint in post form that nude lip products dominate my lip product collection, is my makeup de-clutter/how i organise my makeup #2 post. With that in mind for today's post i thought i would share with you my foolproof/go-to nothing will fail me nude lip combination, that i tend to opt for on an everyday basis.


So when it comes to kick starting my perfect nude lip combination, i always have to start by using a lip liner to not only line the lips giving them definition but also i like to slightly overdraw my top lip. This particular formula of lip liner as it's title suggests is super long-wearing, which is something you need if you are going to overdraw your lips slightly. Moving on-to the actual shade of the liner, which i shared in my three go-to nude lip liners post and i mentioned how this lip liner is a warm toned nude, that will pair well with pretty much any other lip product applied over top. (RRP £15.50)

Moving on-to what i always opt for, lip colour-wise and that is usually a liquid lipstick. This particular liquid lipstick is a new favourite go-to of mine, from the nip+fab makeup range and a product that completely took me by surprise. The formula of this liquid lip is so lightweight and hydrating on the lips considering its matte formula, this is probably from the vitamin e and shea butter it is enriched with. What probably sold me the most with this liquid lip is that it is literally my idea of a perfect nude, as it is a pale pinky beige-toned nude. (RRP £7.95)

nyx lingerie liquid lipstick in the shade satin ribbon
I am such a huge fan of these lingerie liquid lipsticks by nyx, as my lip product collection shows and there is still a few new shades that i have my eye on. When they first launched in the uk i was quick to snap some up and of course i did a first impression/review post that proved to be a popular post. This particular shade though has always been a favourite of mine, as it is my kind of nude that pink-y nude shade with a slight beige undertone to it. The formula of these are super comfortable/long-wearing and they come in pretty every shade/undertone of nude you can think of, making them suitable for every skin-tone. (RRP £7)


anastasia beverly hills lip gloss in the shade gilded
When it comes down to my perfect nude lip combination, i always tend to go with lip liner followed by liquid lipstick and topped off with a gloss. This particular gloss by ABH has been a favourite of mine for a while, as it is that perfect semi-sheer gold shade and will complete pretty much any nude lip look. I love the formula of these glosses because they range from semi-sheer to opaque, they are long-wearing, non-sticky and apply smoothly/evenly. (RRP £16)

bareMinerals gen nude buttercream lipgloss in the shade far out
Finally we have my new favourite gloss at the moment/of all time, because once again it is that perfect pink-y nude with a slightly gold/shimmery finish to it and just like the ABH gloss, it pretty much pairs well with any other nude product. The formula of these glosses are so beautiful, comfortable to wear and very long-lasting, i just can't stop myself reaching for it. The thing i would say about this gloss is that it is slightly on the pale side of nude, so unlike some other nudes it wouldn't work as well for some skin-tones. (RRP £17)

No comments:

Post a Comment