Wednesday 26 April 2017

MY THREE GO-TO CONCEALERS

Hello everyone! Last month i kick started this little series on my blog, sharing with you my current "three go-to" products from a specific category. The posts from the series so far have been my three go-to travel friendly highlight palettesmy three go-to nude lip liners and finally my three go-to blushes, which you can catch up on by simply clicking on the post titles. This month i have found myself reaching for a couple of new concealers, which is nothing new for me seeing as i am a complete concealer junkie. So for this instalment i thought what better than to share with you, the three concealers that are my current go-to's.


First up we have a concealer that i have loved for the longest time and a couple of months a go i decided to start using it again over my maybelline age rewind concealer, which i have also loved and used for years. I love this concealer as much as i love the matching foundation which is a lot, i love how full coverage yet hydrating/lightweight on the skin it is, the selling point for this concealer for me is how effortless it is to blend out and it is completely crease-proof. I have also mentioned how this is a great alternative to the nars radiant creamy concealer, but this will only set you back £5.99.


morphe brushes concealer in the shade oats
So this is a concealer that i only tried out for the first time recently, i also mentioned it in my recent what i use to fill in my brows post, as i use it to carve out/clean up my brows. I had mentioned in that post how i had heard so many mixed reviews on the concealer, that the only way to find out was to give it a try myself and i am so glad because i love it! I love me a more yellow based/under-toned concealer, to brighten up the under-eye area and the shade oats is perfect for that. What i will say is this concealer isn't as hydrating at the maybelline fit me concealer is, but it is still hydrating and doesn't crease under my eyes at all. This concealer is a complete bargain for only £5 and if you are from the uk, you can pick it up on beautybay.com.
Finally we have this concealer from the new nip+fab makeup range, which i have been trying out a few things from this month and i will be sharing my thoughts in a post later on in the week, so stay tuned for that. Firstly if you have tried the ever so famous l.a girl pro conceal hd concealer, then this concealer is such a dupe for that, everything from it's formula to it's brush applicator in a squeeze-y tube. This concealer is super high coverage, yet creamy/not drying on the under-eyes which high coverage products can do. The only thing i would change about this concealer is that i would make it slightly more yellow toned, but  that is just my personal preference. What i will say though is for only £8.95 it is definitely a must-try affordable concealer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment